Tuesday 17 April 2012

Halo 4 Release Date Confirmed

Halo 4, the hearty videogame space experience shooter, will touchdown on store shelves with a fire in its warthog on November 6. 

“Every time I watch Master Chef I still think of Master Chief because the names are similar”, confessed one spokeswoman. 

The long awaited voyage of happenings in the Halo fiction will continue this winter after the release date was announced. But shadowy dealings struck a blow to the computer game hype hyper drive campaign when a website foretold of the release date. The release date was leaked a few hours before an official statement of truth was assigned. 

We spoke to Joseph Joypad at http://christandy.webs.com who claims to be responsible for leaking the hosepipe of Microsoft Computer Games Studio Entertainment Corporation, “I was just coming back from shopping at 11pm, carrying delicious fruit when I passed this alleyway and saw a shadowy presence. I walked in the direction of the aforementioned being. I’d never seen it before but I screamed into the night ‘what do you want from me’? It turned out it was just a cat but I got home and there was an email from a contact who told me Halo 4 was November 6.”

There are some rumours that Microsoft Games Division cannot handle their staff pertaining to Halo 4’s initial announcement leaked online last year. 

Greg Flood, head of videogame interaction at 343 Industries told us, “Just because the announcement was early, doesn’t mean that the game is going to be less lapel-gripping and mouth-frothing. The game will satisfy with practiced bravado and I aim to make that happen. Sometimes I fall off the couch, onto the wool carpet, shaking at the feet, at the chest. I get really bad headaches to. Halo just has this effect on me along with thousands of players online and the fourth installation is no exception.” Moments after, a doctor entered with prescription medication. 

Many other titles for this winter have also been announced including Resident Evil 6 (October 2), Medal of Honor: Warfighter (October 23) and Assassin’s Creed III (October 31), though there is still one cherry yet to be picked from the tree. 

“While the CoD’s away, the triple A’s will play”, said one spokeswoman. 

Whilst not but a screenshot accompanied the official announcement, the Xbox 360 exclusive marine of space computer game was primed for announcement via American television systems. Whether this act will still go through remains to be seen by eyes inside the boarders of Halo’s home country.

No comments:

Post a Comment